- Financing from £13.43 a month
- Click "Learn More" to check availability
- Sold by Ribble Cycles
- Top-rated seller with a 4-star rating on trustpilot
- Ships from United Kingdom
- Free shipping available
- No free returns available
Receive a Price Alert
Be notified by email when this product drops below a price you define.
Garmin Rally RS100 Single Sensing Power Meter Pedals
Rally RS100 Power Meter pedals are for serious riders and racers who need the best available data analysis to tailor their training to achieve their performance goals.
As easy to fit as standard clipless pedals, Garmin has adopted the Shimano Pedalling Dynamics - Superlight cleat system that is compatible with most road shoes on the market.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: Up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1% Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: Spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
- Weight: 328g
- Water resistance: IXP7
- Cleat type: SPD-SL Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2 mm
IMPECCABLY DESIGNED PEDAL
Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this sleek pedal installs like any pedal. And it's quick to transfer between bikes.
By precisely measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally RS100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system.
For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favourite SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats in mind.
Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
Last updated on Thu, 15 Dec 2022 11:50:41 +0000